Today is the last day of the month and 1st quarter of 2020. So many things are happening at the moment but i just hop that we’re all staying safe during this time.
I decided to do a review of the 1st quarter. When the year started I was in a long reading slump I think I only managed to read 1 book in January. But I’m slowly getting back to track, not that I have a number of books I’d like to read this year. My reading plan every year is to read across different genres and I think looking at the books I’ve read this quarter, I think I am on track.
Here are the books I read during the 1st quarter:
- If You Want To Make God Laugh By Bianca Marais
- The Art Of Making Memories: How To Create And Remember Happy Moments By Meik Wiking
- More Than Enough: Claiming Space For Who You Are (No Matter What They Say) By Elaine Welteroth
- The Weight Of Skin By Alastair Bruce
- Lock Every Door By Riley Sager
- The Mercies By Kiran Millwood Hargrave
- Know My Name By Chanel Miller
Its difficult to pick a favorite because all of these were great reads. But The Mercies stood out followed by Lock Every Door. I’ve realized that historical fiction is my go-to genre and that’s why The Mercies stood out for me.
Have you read any of these? I’d like to know your favorite book of the 1st Quarter for 2020. Leave us a comment below.