September Book Haul
Today I have a book haul, yeaaah. I haven’t done one in a long time. I got a few books from publishers for September and October releases and I decided to share a haul with you guys.
The first book I got from the guys at Pan Macmillan SA which I am super excited about. I read the yearning by the same author last year which I really enjoyed and I was super excited when I receive this book. Its a collection of short stories and I hope I am going to enjoy it as I don’t tend to read much of short stories.
The following stack of books I got from Penguin Random House SA, its a combination of September and October releases and I super excited to read these soon.
- Girl in the window by Penny Joelson (September release)
- Love is blind by William Boyd ( September release )
- The bank that lived a little by Philip Augar (October release)
- The house across the street by Lesley Pearse (September release)
- Hello World by Hannah Fry (October release)
Those are the new books I got adding to my bookshelf. I’m super excited to get to these soon. Which one would you suggest I read first? I’d like to know new books you recently hauled.
For more book related, lifestyle and natural hair related posts, please do consider subscribing to my blog and if you’re on Instagram you can find me here.
Until next time, lets keep reading.