Weekly Review || Page 12 – 19 of 52
I haven’t done one of these posts in a while, a lot has been going on but here we are. So lets get to it.
On the blog
I’ve been trying to upload more often but I’ve been failing obviously lool. I want to try and upload 3 posts a week, 2 posts during the week and one over the weekend. But with my schedule, this becomes a challenge at times, thus I’ve decided to take one weekend to schedule posts for up-to 2 weeks so that even if I don’t get to write new posts, I can have something set up for that week. I hope that this gets successful.
On other news, on the 15th of May, I was featured on a post titled “10 South African Instagram accounts to follow if you love reading” please do check it out. I would like to say thank you again to Tammy over at @tammy_bookbell
I’ve received a couple of books in the past few weeks form publishers which has led me to try to read and finish at least one book a week. I’ve read the following books and I have all my reviews on them.
- Misled (The Secrets We Keep) by Candice J. Spammer
- Garden Design & Planning by Alan & Gill Bridgewater
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- Herding Cats: Being Advice to Aspiring Academic and Research Leaders
- No Matter The Wreckage Poems By Sarah Kay
- Turtles All The Way Down by John Green
- They both die at the end by Adam Silvera
- The Love Diary of a Zulu Boy by Bhekisisa Mncube
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
I’ve been trying to work towards my goals for this year. I started practicing yoga 4-5 times a week which requires me to learn discipline because I am not attending any classes rather using YouTube videos. But so far I am enjoying myself.
On the other hand, I am working on my photography goal. I still have a lot to learn but I am learning as I go. I want to challenge myself more at least have a planned photo-shoot every 2 weeks so that I can improve.
Goals Moving Forward
- I want to try a be active more on the blog and have a scheduled posts
- continue practicing yoga
- put more effort on my goals and other projects I want to start
I’d like to know how you’ve been and what has been going on in the past weeks? Have you been achieving/working towards your goals? Lets start the week on a new page and please do share some of your goals/reading plans for this week.
If you’ve read up until now, you are a star.
Until next time