Recently, I’ve been trying to be a bit more transparent and share a bit of my personal life. At the beginning of the year, I started sharing weekly review posts; where I talk about my week and goals for the following week (check here, here, here). but let me just confess that I have failed dismally LOL and have come to the conclusion to do them after 2 weeks or monthly. I know for a fact that, a lot of people know little about me, except for the fact that I love reading lol. I’m the most reserved person ever. Thus, I have decided to spill the beans for you and share ten random facts you probably didn’t know about me.
- I am a Christian and I believe in God. I’m the last born in a family of 5 children. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters (older than me of course lol).
- I grew up in Nhlangano, Swaziland; where I did my primary school.
- I’ve never been to a school trip and for my matric, I didn’t go for matric dance (prom in other countries).
- I had a gap year after matric, because of financial constraints.
- I moved to Durban, KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) in 2010 for my studies, until I graduated in 2013. I did Computer Science and Information Technology at the University of KwaZulu-Natal (Westville Campus).
- In 2014, I was a lecturer at Icesa College in Pietermaritzburg for approximately 5 months, then I moved to Pretoria.
- When I was young I wanted to become a nurse (maybe because I was not really exposed to other careers when I was young because I lived in rural area) but realised that I was not fit for it; when I was required to change my sisters bandages after an operation, I literally got dizzy and a bit sick and slept after that lol.
- I play tennis.
- I am so obsessed with moving things around (which annoyed my mom when I was a kid, but she got used to it). I change my bedroom every now and then, but I get so frustrated because my room is small, but anyways I try to make it work.
- I watch a lot of series than movies and I get obsessed with my favorite series.
Hope you guys enjoyed this post and I hope you get an idea of the type of person I am apart from book related stuff. Let me know if you want to know anything in particular about me and please share any facts about you in the comments, I’d love to get to know you guys more.
Until next time, God bless you.