BOOKS I READ IN NOVEMBER
I cannot believe it’s only 1 month left to 2018, which is crazy. But anyways, today I am sharing all the books I read during the month of November.
My plan was to read 3 books and I am delighted to say I read 5 books (it was a good reading month for me). Out of the 3 books I mentioned in my November TBR, I only completed one book. I started Eagle in the sky by Wilbur Smith and I stopped almost halfway and I’ve decided to put the book down for now maybe I’ll pick it up soon.
Here are the books:
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo – this is the fist book I completed and it was amazing, you can check out my review here.
- Hunger by Roxane Gay – It’s a memoir about Roxane and her body. She talks openly and honestly about difficulties of her body, her views about her body and other people’s views about her body. She talks about some of the difficulties she has encountered with her body. I loved the fact that, she doesn’t sugar-coat anything. She admits her faults, problems and does not pretend to be perfect. ITS NOT A MOTIVATIONAL BOOK. I enjoyed that, at the beginning she lets us know what to expect from the book, which is great. Overall, it was a great, fast paced book. I gave it a 4.5/5 stars, just because I wanted more 😅😅.
- We are Okay by Nina LaCour – you can check my spoiler free review here.
- Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia – I really enjoyed this book, my review is coming up soon.
- The sun and her flowers by Rupi Kaur – Amazing collection of poetry, my review is coming up sometime next week.
Those are all the books I read, if you’ve read any of these books please share your thoughts.
To to reach my Goodreads reading challenge, I need to read 2 books before the end of the year. So, for the month December, I need to pick up 2 books and these would be based on what I am in a mood for. You can follow me on Goodreads here.
Please let me know in the comments below; how many books you’ve read and if you’ve read/plan to read any of the books mentioned above.
Hope you guys have a great reading month. Please don’t forget to follow so you don’t miss anything.
Until I write again.