September 1, 2017
AUGUST WRAP-UP & SEPTEMBER TBR
Hello Book Lovers!
I hope you guys had a wonderful reading month. My goal for August was to read 3 books, but I managed to complete 5 books. I ended up completing one book from my August tbr. Here is a list of all the books I read during the month of August:
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod – which was a good self-help book that could help you create a morning routine. I really enjoyed the book and I gave it 5/5 stars. Check my full review here.
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard – This was the best book for me this month, I cried a lot and at the end I was gobsmacked. I am glad its a series so I’ll have to continue reading the other books. My rating was 5/5 starts, and my full review is here.
- History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera- This was an adorable read, sad story and its about grief. I gave it 5/5 stars, my full review is here.
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Saenz – I really enjoyed this book, I was just hilarious. I gave it 5/5 stars, and my full review is here.
- Option B by Sheryl Sandberg and Adam Grant – This was such an adorable read. A second book I read about grief, but this is a memoir. I learned a lot from the research conducted for this book, it was a good book indeed. I gave it 4.5/5 stars, my full review is here.
Out of the 5 books I read, my favorite was: Red Queen.
Below are the books that I plan to read this month and I am trying not to set myself up for failure as it might be a busy month for me. Two of these are from my August TBR.
- You are a badass at making money by Jen Sincero
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
What was your favorite book for August? And what are currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!
Hope you guys have a great reading month. Thank you for stopping by!