The Miracle Morning
Get the book here.
Are you looking for ways to improve your mindset and create a daily routine? If your answer is yes, then this book is valuable to you.
The morning miracle is based on the premise of 6 habits that you can employ within the first hour of waking up, in order to improve your day, productivity and mindset. Hal refers to these habits as “S.A.V.E.R.S”, whereby;
- S – Silence (can be meditation or prayer)
- A – Affirmations (confirming to yourself who you want to be and how you’d like your day to be. Encouraging yourself to achieve your goals and overcome your fears.)
- V – Visualizations (visualizing who you want to be and how you are going to achieve your goals)
- E – Exercise (might be yoga, running, doing push-ups etc., which allows oxygen and blood to flow to the brain)
- R – Reading (a book or anything, whereby you fill your brain with positive thoughts and ideas to improve yourself)
- S – Scribing (which is just journaling, whereby you write to process your thought and reflect on what you’ve achieved)
For a start Hal suggests allocating 10 minutes for each habit which is equal to 1 hour, but this can be customized according to one’s needs. Hal also provides an option for times when you are in a hurry which only requires 6 minutes, 1 minute for each habit.
This book is valuable, I enjoyed it and got to learn a lot. The good thing is you don’t have to follow it step by step but it can be customized to meet anyone’s needs. Success stories are included in the book and links to useful resources.
I would definitely recommend this book, if you want to change your life.
Thank you for stopping by, please leave a comment below on what you’re reading and if you’ve read this book.