Hello Book Lovers!
I hope you guys had a wonderful reading month in July. Even though I spent most of my time watching love island, I managed to complete 5 books. Two of them are listed on my July tbr. Here is a list of all the books I read during the month of July:
- Life after life by Kate Atkinson – which was a good and different read for me. I really enjoyed the book and I gave it 5/5 stars. Check my full review here.
- Period Pain by Kopano Matlwa – To me, this book was something light and painful at the same time. My rating was 3.5/5 starts, and my full review is here.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern- This was an adorable read, something out of my reading comfort zone. I really enjoyed the setting of the story and plot twist. I gave it 4.5/5 stars, my full review is here.
- After Dark by Haruki Murakami – To me, this was a light book. I am still gathering my thoughts about it (full review still to come).
- The sun is also a star by Nicola Yoon – This was such an adorable read. A perfect YA romance for the cold winter lol. I really enjoyed this book and even shed a tear lol. It takes place over a span of one day (full review still to come).
Out of the 5 books I read, my favorite was: The sun is also a star.
Below are the books that I plan to read this month (in no particular order).
- You are a badass at making money by Jen Sincero
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
What was your favorite book for July? And what are currently reading? Let me know in the comments below!
Hope you guys have a great reading month. Thank you for stopping by!