July 2017 TBR
Hello Book Lovers!
I hope you guys had a wonderful reading month in June. I did manage to finish 2 books listed on my June TBR and added 1 extra. You can check out all my reviews on the books I read during the month of June. Below are the books that I plan to read this month (in no particular order). The first 3 are from my June TBR.
- The night circus by Erin Morgenstein
- White teeth by Zadie Smith
- My brilliant friend by Elena Ferante
- Life after Life by Kate Atkinson
- You are a badass at making money by Jen Sincero
What are you guys planning to read this month? Have you read any of these books listed above, and if you did what were your take on them?
Hope you guys have a great reading month. Thank you for stopping by!