June 2017 TBR
Hello Book Lovers!
I hope you guys had a wonderful reading month in May. I did manage to finish 3 books listed on my May TBR and added 2 extra. So it was a good reading month for me. You can check out all my reviews on the books I read this month. Below are the books that I plan to read this month (in no particular order of course).
- The night circus by Erin Morgenstein
- White teeth by Zadie Smith
- My brilliant friend by Elena Ferante
- Everything I never told you by Celeste Ng
- Station eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
What are you guys planning to read this month? Have you read any of these books listed above, and if you did what were your take on them?
Hope you guys have a great reading month. Thank you for stopping by!