June 30, 2017
Mid-Year Goals Review
We are officially halfway through 2017. This year has been good to me; I hope it has been good to you too. At the beginning of the year, most of us write New Year’s resolutions/goals, therefore now is the time to review those goals. One of my goals this year is to read 50 books. So far, I’ve read 24 books of which I feel like I am going to accomplish my goal at the end of the year.
Among the books I’ve read, listed below is the list of 10 books that influenced my life:
- Mended: Pieces of life made whole by Angie Smith
- You are a badass: How to stop doubting your greatness and start living an awesome life by Jen Sincero
- Making ideas Happen by Scott Belsky
- The alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Big Magic: Creative Living Without Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The life changing magic of tidying up by Marie Kondo
- Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
- The defining decade: Why your twenties matter and how to make the most of them by Meg Jay
- Fervent: A womans battle plan to serious, specific and strategic prayer by Priscilla Shirer
Please feel free to check out my reviews of the books listed above.
Today, I am sitting here reviewing my goals and I thought I should share with you guys some of the questions I am using for my review.
- How many goals have you accomplished so far?
- What do you want to start/stop/continue doing?
- List all the goals you would love to accomplish by the end of the year?
- From the list, pick one thing you can start now, that by doing it everything will become easier.
- Write down the entire steps necessary to accomplish the task identified above (ACTION PLAN).
- Set aside time each day/week to work on your goal.
I hope this helps in a way and let us start working on those goals. Good-luck with your goals and lets make the best out of the second half.
Thanks for stopping by!!